Thursday, May 09, 2013

3 Days.

Hi again.

I'm much better now..
I guess we all have our breaking points.
You hit rock bottom, and the only other way to go is Up.
It was a really bad saturday night and a very emotional Sunday morning.
But it's thursday now, 3 days away from my first paper.

I've reached the point of numbness.
I'm like a robot, just doing whatever i possibly can in order to be able to sit for my paper on the 13th and on the 16th. The two papers that i am most worried about.

Plus, the fact that they are so closely placed does not help in any way. =/
But it's okay. I will just do what i can with what I have.

Had my last class for Year 2 yesterday. Felt so stressed out after Ms.Puvan gave us the 'all the best' wishes and the Do's and Donts. Felt this tingling sensation running from my finger tips to my toes!

But then,


I came home and found this in the mail for me!!

Two of Mark Wilkinson's autographed albums! AUTOGRAPHED! ahahaha. Been listening to z albums the whole day. To accompany, calm and comfort me in the midst of all these uncertainties.

=)

Love all the way from Aussie.! 
=)))

Also, guess what?
There hasn't been any water supply for the pass 2 Days!
OF ALL TIMES!!
Aihs. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.


I can do this.
But only, only with God's strength and grace.

One last mile till I move on to the final year of Law School!
Leggo.!

xoxo.!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:51 AM

    All the best!:):) u can do it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      Why hide your identity? =P

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9:32 PM

    Hehehe.. Scared/shy ? :D you're an amazing dancer..and also a strong Christian :)and smart too! I really admire u^^ heheh.. All da best =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Don't be!
    Well I am very honored. Thanks for the compliments! =) Thanks, anonymous. One paper to go! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:24 PM

    hehehhe. You are most welcome!
    gambatteh :D you can do it.

    ReplyDelete