Thursday, June 26, 2008

Undiscovered~

I love James Morrison's "Undiscovered." album. =)
I just loveeeeeeee his songs.
they are. GOOD.

Hm. tmr is open day..aka report card day..
wonder wht my teachers will tell my uncle..
lol.. hope it goes well.. hmm.. ya..
The wedding dinner is coming too..
cant wait~! but then again..
i'd still jaga wht i eat..
if not.. all my exercise this few days would go to waste..
Some may say.. Wedding dinner lerh! just enjoy!
work hard again after that.. but but butttt..
no larh. i'd not throw away my strength,energy,resistance!
all away.. Like potatoes! i loveeee em! but they're actually very fattening..
x).. i had to tahaaaaaan! so on saturday i'll also tahaaaaaaan!
will eat la of course. =P but like less. =)

zoomgggg.. i sound like a healthy freak. x)
like those "Omg! do u know hw much calories tht burger will put into ur body?!"
hahahahaa.. for the moment at least! till i reach my goal..
and hopefully i'd maintain there.. =P
no burgers for me.. pizza too.. Sniffx..

Inilah dipanggil semangat POS! xDD..

oooh~ reading the dictionary can give u really..
exciting new words u nvr even knew exist..
haha.. for me la tht is..
i din know such a cute word as "Loopy" means Gila/Crazy.
x) "I'm feeling loopy today.. " LOL... =.= the lameness..
hahahaas...Alot of birthdays this month!

SO.. Heres a HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO~

Jia Qi - 2nd June
Ah Khoo - 6th june
Jun Jie- 7th June
Wai Kuen -12th June
Erin - 20th June
Tiara - 24th June
Aaron.P - 26th June
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ^^
to Jia Qi and Jun Jie,Tiara,Khoo,Happy sweet 16! =) To Wai Kuen and Erin! Happy 21st bday! hahaha.. The key? x) *whispers* (did u get it? =P ) and Aaron, =) happy 17th bday!
sorry if i left out anyone.. =/
-out-
i tend to forget i was unhappy just a moment ago when i'm on the phone with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment