Sunday, June 15, 2008

Realised!

Hey hey.. i'm back from camp..
but i'm like SUPERBLY tired..
so i shall upload the pics and talk abt it in detail in my next entry..
sometime.. later.. hahas.. =)

overall the camp was alright lah..
the jungle and mountain tracking was nice..
so was the kayak (hwever u spell it)
and the snorkeling.. was quite dissapointing. =(

but hey! i got to meet and talk to alot of ppl tht in see everyday in school.. but nvr talked to before.. =) this is the thing i love most abbt camps. ^^

And i'm glad someone in camp made me realise something SO important. haha.. something Kim and Mel was trying to knock into my head. x)
I hope this realisation dont suddenly terhilang.. and i start bodoh-ing again. hahas...

SLEEP
timey. :)

seven-eleven. =)
thanks for defending me & getting my back
all the time
even in the slightest manner. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment