Thursday, March 27, 2008

wuyoooh! i'm one person. with multi-colours!

hehe.. hey hey..
okay! lets start with saturday!
Had merentas desa!!! ok..
the run was quite far lorh...
from my school... kepong..
run all the way to menjalara!
then at the DESA PARKCITY junction..
turn back to school.. it was quite a run.. =)
i had to wear my puma shoe..
running shoes marh.. if wear school shoe sure rosak..
anyways.. cut story short.. i got 20th place.. sigh..
out of all the girls in my school.. i got 20th.. T_T..
could've done better. btw.. when i half way running..

i suddenly feel like.. ehhh.. why my shoe like..
cacat one.. feel weird.. i look down..
saw the tip of my shoe tearing apart already..
then when i saw school..i pecuttttttt!
and when i reached.. my shoe became into 3 pieces.
lawl.....i was like... noooooooo!.. =(
i had tht shoe since like.. strd 6 u noeh..
sighs. i took pictures btw. but i cant like..
upload any pics.. aihsss...
when reach tht time.. DiShen,KS,Mayeun, and a few of my other classmates who didn't run coz they on duty (prefect). they were like CELINE DA JIE!!!!! JIA YOUUU! hahaha.. awwww... so nice lar... make me pecutt even more.. xD

dunno why this kinda encouragement helps when running. =P

nvm larh.. 20th place..
at least i'll get a certificate..
1-10 got trophy.. 11-30 got certificate.
and ya.. first thing ppl say when they see me is.
Waaaaaaaa...! why? because my face was very RED ..
and tomato-ish.. haha..

at night.. celebrated aunt maggie's birthday!
had dinner and karaoke.. till very late.
hmmm.. ya.

easter day was nice. went for service at st.pauls ..
at like.. 6.30am...! thats early aint it.? =)
it was my first time going to church so early..
haha..after church.. joseph had to go Sara's church..
he did offer to fetch me back.. but it'll..
like.. so maa fan.. so i followed him for service..
we went to People's Park Baptist Church.
their service was nice.. =) and worship as well.. =D

met some new people. =) nice bunch of peeps. !
there was Julie, Jack, Sue ann, Yun Leong, Lorgson, Nick, Brandon, Joshua.
=) Jack, Sue, YL from SMK TMN sea..
Lorgson is a ex.tmn sea-ian. haha..
met alot of tmn sea ppl tht day..
had fun spending time with em. =D

btw! got to see abit of cheerleading this week.
CHARM ALL STAR CHAMPIONSHIPS.! ^^

so warned out this week.
Hand Ball prac.. and Kawad pracs everyday.
Kawad from 11am till 4pm.
4pm till 6pm hand ball. waaaaaa...
nvm. competition coming soon!
kawad on 2nd April. Hand Ball on 14th.
Pray for me ya! =)

and yesh. i'm in multi-colours now.
my face till neck one colour.
my fingers till elbow one colour.
hahaha.. aiyah.. u can c the shape of the shirt.
xD kena sun burn terukly this week.
nvm nvms. not bad to change colour once in a while. =P


Neways.. here are my results..

BI - 92%
EST -88%
MorAL-73%
Chemistry- 70%
History - 68%
Maths - 64%
Physics - 55%
AddMaths - 52%


still havent got BIO and BM.
dissapointed with addmaths the most.
sigh. did everything correct.
but coz of carelessness..
i lost alot of marks... =(
need to brush up on physics too..
cant rely on my physics teacher..
gotta jia you myself man..

k larh. tmr got school.
ciao. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment