Friday, March 21, 2008

Rained down..

Hey people.. its Good Friday today..
TGIF.. heh..rained like crazy today..
well.. in was burning hot in the afternoon..
and i had kawad and bola baling prac..
became fried chicken and got a headache.. geez..
in the evening it started puring so heavily..
but first.. the sky became dark..
it was so windy.. and finally..
it started pouring down.. like every good friday.
i've experienced so far.. hmm..
reminds me of this very day..
of wht my Lord did for me.. and the rest of the world..
gratefull i am..

erh.. BIO..
was nice. =)... i got like.. chemistry paper today.
Got only 70% over 100 for chemistry..
the rest of the paper havent get yet..

hmm.. i was free for like a week plus..
and now suddenly i'm back to being busy.. -.-
got bola baling competition on monday..
kawad kaki zon sentul coming on april 2.
i've got loads to catch up in kawad..

erh.. no mood to blog any further at the moment..

mm. kays.

buhbye.

PS: check out http://losteuthopia.blogspot.com/ =) thanks.


=============================================

Linger- The Cranberries

If you, if you could return,
don't let it burn, don't let it fade.
I'm sure I'm not being rude,
but it's just your attitude,
It's tearing me apart,
It's ruining everything.

I swore, I swore
I would be true, and honey, so did you.
So why were you holding her hand?
Is that the way we stand?
Were you lying all the time?
Was it just a game to you?

But I'm in so deep.
You know I'm such a fool for you.
Do you have to let it linger?
Do you have to, do you have to,
Do you have to let it linger?

Oh, I thought the world of you.
I thought nothing could go wrong,
But I was wrong. I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment