Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged by my sugaa =)

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
= hmm..My God. =D

2. Why do people have tags going on?
= to know more about a person.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
= Bryan - He'd put a smile on my face
= Kimberley - i'd not feel lonely for we'd be doing anything and everything together. =) my twin. (btw. we're one crazy pair when we're together. =D )
=Mel - She ma pillow. x) hahahaha..

4.. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
= The best dance school in the world. =D no books.all dance. ;)

5.. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
= Go to a school that excludes books and just plain dance&music all day long. :)

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
= i saw the most beautiful one on 1stjune2006 with a beloved person.

7.. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
= beloved people tht are dear to my heart.

8.. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
=Buy presents. =D save. SHOP! =)

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
= Nopes. unless tht person feel the same way too.

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
= Kimberley Ong. :- she's lovely,shes a babe, shes always there for me. =) i could go on saying her good points and this tag would nvr end. hehe. =P

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
= Appreciate me for who i am, would go the extra mile just for me, cherish every moment he gets to spend with me instead of hanging out at cyber cafes or clubs. (example) , pamper me with gifts. hehe. knows how to suprise me and let me know i'm his only one. =) would talk instead of keeping silent when theres a problem. can talk with me the whole day and not run out of topics. =D Makes me laugh. Can cheer me up. ^^ respect me! and most importantly nvr keep secrets or lie to me.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
= Fake.hypocrites.two face.backstabbers.egoistic.Players.

13. What is your ambition?
= pro-dancer. xDDD (i wish it)

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
=i'd rather they point out to me instead of talking behind my back. (straight forward=i like.)

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
= Beloveds.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
=Nope. see my mood one. and my wallet. xD

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
=Sugaa. (sweet and everybody loves her. especially me! )

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
=Trusting people too much tht i get hurt. Giving in too much.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
= My friend's grandfather passed on. (at least, i got to spend some time talking to him before camp) *my condolences*

20. What is happiness?
= a delirious, joyful feeling tht cannot be bought.

i am taging :

1. Mel
2. Joanne Chong (couz)
3. Bryan.
4.Isabelle ooi
5.Yee Hua
6.Tiara
7.Janning
8.Hin Loong

==================================

Eeeks.. Bio paper tmr. moral too.
not yet study! and i blogging. =P
cant help it. haaa. kk i got study.

byeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment