Wednesday, January 09, 2008

MY NEW SCHOOL. =)

HEY! mwahahahahaa..
like i said not easy to online..
coz no computer mar..
now in Sun Jie hse.. =D

ANYWAYS! bout my new school..
its definitely more strict than my old school lor..
then erm the students are more obedient here..
hehh.. teacher ask the students to pin up their hair..
they actually listen.. my old school? sum of the girls..
dont even tie their hair lar. Lol...
then in teacher wise their all okay.. =)
i'm in RED house! lol.. they call it Mars.. =.=
then erh.. yeah! red house always wins! muahahhaa..
then joined scouts lor..=)
and started dancing in school already.. ^^

Made alot of new friends d.. =)
and sniffx.. i change back my hair style to last times one d..
short fringe.. gaaaah.. coz i lazy to pin hair..
so just cut fringe settle.. haha.. but its so short..
i look like blur case.. T_T...
physics, add maths, chemistry, biology.. okay..
starting memang ok lar! but after tht dunno how..hahaha..
dunno still okay or =X
Oh yes! my classmates. Mwahahahhaa....
some of them are seriously really the funny lar..
banyak Jokers in my class.. xD
i have one friend.. we half way studying physics
suddenly he start singing fergalicious. =.=
"and they'll be lining down the block just to watch wat i've got"
I'm like.. omg.......... =.=!


kk i gtg already!
i'll reply my chatterbox some other time!
sorry guys! =D tak sempat.
ILU Alll! :D


Misses and huggiess!


Family. i love you. =D heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment