Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More about my new school

whee~! holiday today!
but.had kawad prac.. T_T
Haaa.. my new school right.. have their own socks!
LIKE....... =.='''' wht else? oh right..
during perhimpunan.. we have a rule on which side ..
to put our bags and books.
everyone must put on right side.
lmao.

anyways i'm copping well with studies..
er sports day coming lor..
31st jan.. in stadium selayang.
so much things to do..!
so much things tht havent settle..
blehhhh... everyday ..the whole week..
nvr one day do i get to sleep in late!
Sniffx.. mon to friday school. saturday..
extra unnecessary activities....=.=
sunday of course church. =D
i'm getting so dark.. again..
its like tht every year.. haha.. ah well..

AND RIGHT!
i just realised something today..
my right hand .. the wrist there..
got one strand of white hair growing out..
suddenly i realised it today..
coz its like so long..!
swt.. so weird lar..

this week.. extra met alot of new friends..
haha.. its a good thing. =D
but some of the guys i met are annoying..larhs.
they sumhow got my number..
and sms me whole day. if i dun reply..
they think i'm angry.. ............................
no credit lar. T_T
teachers forcing me to run for sports day.
=( i cant possibly be involve in so much in a day..
kawad for scouts.. straight away change to cheerleading outfit..
then need to run? .......... its madness!

Anyways very happy ler!
this week alot of ppl call me..
haha.. bryan such a sweetheart..
call me twice d.. =D imishu! =D
then Alot of JB classmates too!
and and yday Di Sheng called..
mwahahhaa.. din talk to him on the phone since his bday last year lor!
me feel v happy ..! get to talk to banyak fwends..
tht i miss.. =) wheee~!

kay larhs.. thts all for now..
Take care! hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment