Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hewooo!

Yay get to update again!
okay. lately been very busy with school stuff.
and scouts. had scouts today. and got elected as Patrol Leader.
=) been teaching dance and practising my breaking.
bwahahaha... my breaking skills merosot edy coz of last year.
Am in the School's Bola Baling team. lol.. so fast...
might be joining basket ball.
depends. heh. might be going for tuition lor.
actually taking the whole package is cheaper.
but the problem is that chemistry and biology is on Sunday...
Zzz........ WHY?! so of course. i choose going to church.
Duh. its one of the most important thing in my life..
therefore maybe only take add maths. hah.

my uncles and sun jie have been jaga-ing me really well.
=D whee~ they treat me really the nicesh.
hehe. bring me out lar.. always belanja me and all. =D
FAMILY! no worries bout my food here! i'm so well fed tht..
i have to work out like crazy. T_T
ermss... wad else? getting used to the school here.
and life here. but nevertheless.. i do miss home.
who wouldn't? =) especially miss the people at home.
though now i got astro at grandma place..
but my only entertainment at grandma hse would be my HP.
Hehhh.. coz i dun watch much tv.
i wan my radio! T_T my radio cable spoil..
T_T and its in JB! i spend alot of time with my radio in JB.
Hahaaaaaa.... i.. dunno wht else to say edy..


so i guess i'll stop here. =)


today's kelvin liew's bday. Happy bday! =)
i din forget! =D


JANNING LAI!
i'm sorry i din wish u yesterday. =(
Happy belated birthday!


family : see u guys soon during CNY. =) miss u all. ilus! =D jie let them know when u read this. =D tq! mwhs.

No comments:

Post a Comment