Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weather Change!!

Hey There..Hehs..Saturday was alrite i guess?
Slacked the whole day if i could recall? =P
Well On sunday..As usual only left church only at 5.30pm..
Coz needed to worship lead for the childrens programme..
And after that went to Tebrau City..
Hwahaha..Walk here...Walk there...
And suddenly i thought of going to AL-iKhSaN..
To look for some jackets..=P
And OH how wonderful that i found one Adidas Jacket!
IT WAS EXACTLY WAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!
And the cherry on top of the cake was that..
From RM229.90 the price droped to RM89!!!
Because they wanted to clear off the stocks..
Coz of new jackets coming in..WHEEE~!
I was like telling myself..I SO GOT TO GET THIS!
Coz it's not everytime u get to find sumthin u like..
for a reasonable price right? =P So...
I bought it. AW YEAAAH MANNN!

Haha..It's been long since i've bought something that expensive for myself..=P Then Benory saw..and he liked it too..So he went and bought one too..but different colour thats all..hahax...So happyyy! But on the other hand..I should be saving that money...My handphone has totally went dead..it cant even ON! aikss...Used that friggin samsung for 5 years already..Hmm..I guess its time i bought myself a new one..But the jacket was a MUST! lolx..it was the like the only dark blue left and the price was reasonable..hmmx..No more spending for me till i buy my new HP..haha...Hmms..so now using my dads company phone for the moment..i've made up my mind after some reasearching and all..I'm gonna save up to buy Sony Erricsson w810i..=)

Monday..normal day lar..study as usual..Tuesday..After school..Got a Sore Throat that leaded to a Flu and Now a Fever..Aiks...So on Wednesday when i went to school..I was like having fever..But i just simply cant Miss School lar..I dun wanna miss out on my studies..coz having to catch up and being left out from studies is like WORSE..I've experienced that last year..Heh..No more this year man...so was like darn sick la..but could absorb whtever the teacher thought..Haha..Then the news tht i was sick travelled from my classmates to my form 4 and form 5 friends..haha..so they came to my class and was like.."Ehhh! u ok anot?!" and whenever there was no teacher in the class i would be like lying down on my desk..suddenly got hands touching my forhead la..and all..haha... Then Another one was like.."Ehh...U cold anot? I go borrow jacket for u!" then after a while suddenly Rach put a jacket on me from the back..hahaha..Then the rest of them was like..want penadol anot? want this? want that? xD..Aww man..Thanks so much for your love and care guyss!!! Means alot to me..=) I appreaciate it loads!!!

TODAY! Wen Long or Chen Siang bought fishermans for me..Hahax..So cute..lolx..Thoughtful of them..=) Thank u guys! ILU~! Hugs! and although i had fever..the love that i received from my friends gave me the energy to go through the day..haha..And Oops..Sue Mei caught a fever from me too..but her fever was minor..Phew! thank God..shes alrite..Then Grace got so worked up over her prefect duties that she came back to the class weak and almost wanna pengsan like dat..I was like..Hey..Go Bilik Kesihatan..She keep saying dun wan,dun wan..Then suddenly she vomitted...I was like..Thats it man..Your going to the Bilik Kesihatan..and Dun u dare object..So I carried her 3 floors down and into the Bilik Kesihatan..Hehs..And after that..I started to feel dizzy myself..=/ I had forgotten that I too was having a fever..haha..so carrying Grace all the way down and to the Bilik Kesihatan used up alot of my energy..But I was alright after a while..Though my fever rosed higher after that..=P Ah wells..She's my friend..So it's worth my energy..=) Hmms..The rest of the day was alrite..MAN..the weather is like crazy man..It's COLD,Then It's HOT,and COLD,Hot,COLD,HOT! now it's raining...=.=!! So stewpit la..Thats the reason why many are falling sick i guess..So u guyss better take good care ya..

Hmms..Decided to online today coz tomorrow..
I would be busy..Saturday have school and at Night..
Meng Chung and Yang will be coming to my hse..
Gotta Attend a Friends Party..Hmmx..
And Sunday..As usual..Out the whole day..
Therefore..Today It shall be..=P
Well hey U guys take care aites! Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment