Sunday, January 14, 2007

Aloha LoveLy PwePLe!

Alrightyyy! Let me just start of with...
Hong's Cute DoggieS!!!!!
Well I like both of em..Both are cute...But..
I couldn't get any good shots of the BROWN ONE!!
So here is Teh Cutie White Doggie!!!!

Eyyyy...Don't take my PicTure!!! I Shyyyy!


OoOooOooo! Wats dat?? I see a Bright Light!!! I see An Angle!!


Good Bye my Lovely Owner Hong...Uek..*Hong: NOOOOOOO!!!!!*


HAHAHAHA! JUST JOKING!!! =P GOTCHAA!!!! NYAHAHAHAH! I still like so young right..how could i possibly have "Uek"


BUT..Still dun wan let u take my pic..HMMPH!


BLUEK! Dun wannn! Hmmph!

Yer...Give up la...I dun wannn...


OK LAAAAR...THERE U GO! HAPPY? Ceh..I know i liek Cute right..*winks Winks* =D!

Haha..Sowee Lar..
I know u see also u'll be like..-_-'''!!!
But..With all the cute snap shots..
i just had to do wht i did above..=P
hehe..but CUTE RIGHTTT???!!!! =P *lalalala~!*
I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE!!! SO CUTTEE!!!!
LIKE IT POSE FOR ME MAN!!!!
Ey Hong! Ur doggie a poser wei! Ahemx* Cough*
i wonder what u've been teachin it..=P hahaha...

Anyways had fun yesterday hanging out with U guys!!!! "BenJonAntHong" hahaha...Dinner time was darn funny la..xD Thx for e great night guys! <3!

Today..Woke Up like Extra Early..Dunno y..hahaha...Well anyways..JULIE JIE CAME BACK FROM UK ALREADY!!! So nicesh to see her again! =) Then had Mighty Kids..And after that..Dad had some stuffs to do in Church..so during that period of time..hehe..I decided to take some pics..Eyyy...I wass boreddd...=P









BB and Me outside da church..*AppLe! Seee! I'm wearing the 'ToMaTo' Necklace Ya gave me! I wear it everytime i go out! ^^

Went to Tebrau City and just slack and waste time..LoL...Mom needed to grab some groceries anyways..so yeahh...and now i'm back home..Blogging..haha..and have to like go off in 5 minutes..Take care K! Hugs! God Bless!



TILL THE END OF THIS WEEK!

-OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment