Friday, January 19, 2007

FwoooH...!

Aloha yo...Its the end of the week again..This week have been..
Quite Interesting..haha..Well There was nth much on Monday..
Hmms..On tuesday..My spirits were kinda brought down
In school by a teacher..I feel like so dang annoyed la..
Theres this certain teacher that used to be close with me..
Till I found out her true colours..And now i'm no where near
Close to her..So i guess she just cant accept that fact..
And she goes round telling the whole school that i've
no respect for her and i ignore her and all those stuffs..
And she was like...She's turn from Good to those Bad Wanabe's.

And she asked all the teachers to blacklist me..What The Heck? Just because i dun go chit-chtting with her no more she does this? So alot of teachers didn't believe what she said and came to me one by one and asked me..Is it true? Bla bla bla bla..And they were like..I knew it..U couldn't possibly have turned into what that *teacher* said..Its good tht some teachers understands..Love U'all! Well anyways..HER BIG MOUTH caused some high rank teachers to blacklist me..and some other teachers were like...hey..go clear things out with her la..(tht teacher) I know ur not wht she said and all..Why dun u just go clear things out..Everybody is misunderstanding u because of what she told them..And i thought about it for a while..And i told the teacherss..i respect ur advice..but..i think talking to her wouldnt fix anything..Wht is done is done..I'll just let it be then...And they were like..But she's telling false stories abt u and bad rumours abt u to other teachers...

Hmms...I dun really care actually what them teachers BELIEVE all those crap *SHE* told them.....as long ppl who i love know me for who i am and not for how other ppl judge me then its ok..I felt really angry with her that day lar..coz...Who likes being judge for what others say? Especially when its all just crap..So anyways...I was quite down lar..and...My sweeet friends bought some chocolates for me and was like.."U want anot? " I was like...DUHHH! IT'S LIKE CHOCOLATE! and they were like "Nah..promise me u'll smile after i give U" hahaha...and all the rest were just cheerin me up and all...Hey..Love u guys tonx...Sniffx...Thx darlings!!!

After school Had Bowling Competition...and..I played...so...BADLY!!!!!! Aww Mannn! I went there with Cynthia...And later on..Wen Long,Zhe Ching,Chen Siang,Fu Qiang came to support us..haha...After teh competition..Went to the arcade and..MWAHAHHAA...Challenged Daytona with da guys! xD 1st round..I got 1st, the guys weren't happy coz they were beaten by a Gurl! So they treated me to the 2nd Round..I got 1st again..HAHHAHA! And they were reallly NoooT Satisfied and treated me to another game..And this time..They all gang up on me..Yerrr! So badddd! xD But ah well...It was great fun! =)!

Wednesday...Had to stayback..for PBSM meetin with The New Members..
All AJK's had to stayback and attend so hmms...
Thrusday..Stayed back again to do PC for the evening Sports.
And after that..Went out with Sue Mei to go buy Mei Jin A Present!!!
And went for her Bday party later on! =D!!!!
The party was the highlight of my day man...Coz like...
I got to see some really old friends that shifted school..
And it was just awesome..hahaha..Crazy Michael,Victor and Xiang
Made the parteh High man..Hahaha...There were just like ALOT of ppl There..
Untill we were all hanging out on the road..hahaha...Inside hse filled with ppl..
The Garden also filled with ppl..So we stood outside on the road..
Snapping pics and bein simply crazy..xD They are one Crazy bunch..
It was a great ending of the day..Despite the tiredness..haha...

TODAY...was the Cross-Country competition..Haha..The PBSM peeps were like..Eyy..Wanna be in pertolongan Cemas anot so u don't need to take part..I was like..Dun want lar...Wanna run..hahaha...Then they all came towards me and started testing my head temperature.."Ehh..Got fever ah?" lolx...NAH la...Its nice cross-country-ing lar..xD So well..Today...My goal was to Be the TOP TEN!!!! of runners...But unfortunately..I got number 14..Because..MR.FERDAUS wouldn't wanna give me the rubber band!!!!! (u need to collect all 4types of rubber band to show u din cheat..) ISH...He was like..HMMPH! dun wan give u..=P I was like..OYYYY! FASTERRRR! then he still playing with me..and 4 ppl ran past me..Darn it!!!!!! i was THIS close to being in the top-ten and owning myself a medal!!!! Gaaaaahhh....Everyone was like..Hey...U should be proud of urself man...being Number 14 out of thousand plus ppl is very GOOD ALREADY!!! But but...Ahhh...its the experience that counts lar...haha..Ahh well...Anyways after i reached the school..and run another 400meters around the school field and handing in all the rubber bands..I went to go chill la..And everyone i passed by was like...TOMATO!!!!! xD because my face was superly red...=P If u've seen how red my face can be..U'll understand..hahaha..I dunno why..But i become red very easily...

So well...Walked home with Leong and GG today..
and Now...I must be on my way to Taman pelangi..
For I'll be goin to Careen's hse after blogging this blog..
Conclusion of this week..It was awesome..=)
Though i did have some downs..But I'll always have Lots..
and lots...of Ups..For my friends are ALWAYS..right by my side..
Hugs! and Kisses to Ma LoveLy Darlings!
Take care Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment