Tuesday, December 05, 2006

WOOT~!

Alritey babeh!!!! Yesterday had dance prac...Went to pick Up jef fri..Wah...had a hard time finding his grandma's hse wei..Then prac was aite..teach bryan and steffi...from the begining of the dance...while the rest prac the whole dance over and over again..i'm reli proud of bryan and steffi..they both did really well..=) *cheers!!* well anyways...I"M RELI PROUD OF THE WHOLE DANCE TEAM!!!! u guys are great..=) MAKE SURE U DO WELL THIS SATURDAY YEAH? JIA YOU!!!
Today!!!!!i decided not to have dance prac...Anyways..I woke up at 5.30am..and couldnt get back to sleep...SO...i went downstairs...and started studying form 3 sejarah...I have no idea why i did that but i did..xD...studied untill 9.30am..hahahahaha...Then Me went out with Sue,Ellora,Mel,A.T & A.N! hahahahhaa...Had fun..=)!!!! Bowling...MWAHAHAH!!! FINALLY some time for me own self..hahaha...and thanks Sue for that EARLY christmas prezzie!!! =)!!!!
Talking bout bowling..this reminds me of a very very funny incident..xD...
Last week when i was in KL..Me,my 2 bro's and calvin went to Mid Valley to hang out..then we went bowling...so after bowling..me went to the LADIES rest room for e while..Suddenly this indian dude came in the LADIES rest room..I was like...In my head.."Wad the..excuse mua...Like..LADIESS???!!!" then i just looked at him..then he looked back at me and smile..I was like...Uh-Huh...then he said.."Excuse me..Erm..May...I..erm...Do U...erm..." i was like thinkng to myself.."SPEAK UR MIND LA TOOT and GET OUT" then he said..."Do u have Tissue?" i was like..Shake head...No...then infront me..was a sink..there was a used tissue there..he looked at tht tissue..then he looked at me..then he asked me.."Are u using tht tissue?" i said.."No..." then he said.."May i have it?" i'm like..-_-'''!!!! Thinking to myself.."TAKE LAH...ITS NOT EVEN MINE..." then i said..."er...Yeah..Sure..." Then he came..and take the tissue...smiled at me..and say.."thanks! =)" and stop there 4 a while..i was like..thinking.."Yeah..SHOO...Leave.OUt..FREAK..." then other woman came in...they looked..Confused..why is a stupid man in a ladies room..then he left...I was like...OKKKKKK...........then me went out...and Calvin was there...then he asked me..Why?
xD...when i think abt it again..its so damn funny..so damn stupid...lolx..Gtg..Ciaoz!
OH YEAH..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR DEAR COUSIN...CALVIN CHOO KOK YEW!!! MUACKS! miss u alrdy..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment