Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ouch Ouch..Feet Hurts...

Hmms..had dance prac today again after church..3pm to 6pm...FINALLY FINISH TEACHING THEM THE DANCE...i'm proud of them..=)! BUT then rite...Suddenly MORE ppl wanted to join the dance..I got a few calls just now...Saying they wanted to join the dance as well...Waaaaaahhh... I was like...o....k...SO NOW I GOTTA TEACH THIS NEW PPL THE WHOLE DANCE AGAIN...AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! gosh...and we are going to PERFORM THIS SATURDAY!!! PLAZA PELANGI SUDDENLY CALLED US TO DANCE....haiyor eh.....
And i thought i was DONE teaching..and just gotta prac with them..now gotta teach a few more ppl right from the start...tired....so...tired....my eyes...are darn black..like panda like that..and coz of this..I gotta cancel all my plans of going out and all..coz...theres not much time left...=( so sorry to my fwends... T_T okays...
NEXT PRACS SCHEDULE!!!!

4th Dec/Monday- 2pm to 6pm
6th Dec/Wednesday- 2pm to 6pm
7th Dec/Thursday- 2pm to 6pm
8th Dec/Friday- 2pm to 6pm
10th Dec/Sunday-3pm to 6pm
11th Dec/Monday- Maybe...
PErformances!!!

9 Dec- Plaza Pelangi / 7.30pm
15 Dec- City Square / 8pm ( I won't be performing..I will be in KL)
16 Dec- City Square / 8pm
22nd Dec- City Square / 8pm
23rd Dec- Christmas Childrens Party
24th Dec- Christmas Dinner at Jade Palace
Dance Team...U all really need to catch up this week...ASAP! PRESS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment