Saturday, November 11, 2006

Wow?

OKays well...After the exams..Going to school has just been a waste of energy and time coz firstly we don't do anything..and even the teachers are lazy to come into the class...So practically we just stay in class...for 7 hours doing absoloutely NOTHING...Goodness...On tuesday and wednesday i went..But on Thursday and friday i did not...Like for wht? hahahaha...
Well...On friday went out with some friends..Hahaha..How nice of them to totally treat me on everything..=) Thanks guys! Well..Got to watch Step Up! Its about Dancing and stuffs..And some romance of course...=) haha...Its nice..After tht we went shopping..and bought alot of stuffs for a friend..Then went to the Pasar Malam at Putri Wangsa for a while..And came home..Got home at about 8pm like dat...So was out the whole day..Hmms...
Oh yeah..Bout the dance choreography...Its going quite okay lar..At least i have some ideas on how to do some parts..But still stuck at some parts too..hahaha..HELP! Well thank goodness i have my Dear dear sister by my side to help me..=) Thanks Jie!
Hmms...I guess i'll have to go to school for the whole of next week..Sighs..Cik Fatimahtulzarah gave my sis a letter informing me tht i have to do some stuffs next week..In the book shop and attend other stuffs ...where i'm needed..So..BLEH...On monday would be going to Khoo's to bake a cake for the class year end party on Tuesday...
For PS conference..I guess tht there are some inconvinience for accomadation but i'll get thorugh it some how..Hopefully..Will not be staying with the Deligates from JB and Singapore but will be staying in my Grandma's hse instead which is in Kepong and which is like FAR from Sunway...Bleeeh...Have to take Taxi..Whoa will that cost a BOM..Aihs...Abt money..I'm like so out of money..Paying for PS conference and all..Buying presents..And You know whats so GREAT? My hp is like Cacated alrdy...SOT...Gila...Crazy already..It keeps offing...GRRR! And i'm so not in a state where i can buy a new HP..And its coz...I have to use my own money to get my own HP..Unlike some fortunate ppl..hahaha...
So yeah..Thats about it..It has been amazingly fast how time has past..And realising that..I better finish the choreography FAST! before i head down for KL..Hmms...Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment