Wednesday, November 22, 2006

*Smiles!*

Gosh..I'm so so Happy! Yesterday was such a great day! FINALLY i got to go out with dear dear APPLE!!! wooot~! hahahha..Morning went to 1Utama..Apple's daddy fetched us there..how nice..hahahaha...And wow does he know his directions well..I suck at it..Blaah...Anyways..Went to Mc.Ds and then went to buy tickets! Bleeh...Happy Feet won Death Note..Therefore..we watched death note..I MEAN i mean Happy Feet won..type wrong...aunt la..talking to me only..mwahhahaa...Happy Feet..OMG so darn cute! hahah..Laughing like dunno what in the cinema..hahaha...those cuties!!! hahaha...It was a nice movie..=)

Glad i watched tht instad of death note..if not surely after the movie will be like..In shock..or sumthing..kakakakaka....After the movie..We were all Happy happy..hahahahah...Then the boys went to play bowling.kakaka...And me and apple went to walk around..well actually she said she need to buy prepaid reload for her sis and she wants to buy a CD by The Veronicas for her sister...*which i though she meant her REAL sister* hahahaha..OMG!!! She was like..Yeah..Its for my sister...I'm like yeah..i know..Then she said...Yeah..Its for my SISTER!! then she looked at me...i was like..What...Oy..Oy! then she say..Yeah..My sister tomato! OMG!!!! I was like DUDE! dude! serious??!!! hahahaha...Oh man...So nice of her! coz last time i told her i wanted to buy the CD..OMG!!! And something really touched my Heart and tht is..When she was buying..before i knew it was actually for me..

Celine: Ouch to the pocket wei..
Beng: Nvm..It's for my sister..=)
Celine: *thinkin to myself..Oh how sweet..=)*

Then after i got da SHOCKING news..I thought back..and rmbered wht she said..I was like..Awww..*melts* she said tht..referring to me..hahahhahaa...Aw man..I still dunno how to thank her wei..i can say thank u a 100 times..hahaha..but still..macam tak cukup..lol...Well after she managed to make my face totally like RED..lol..when i smile or laugh or too happy my face becomes red like tomato..=P Went arcade there...coz thats where the boys were..then me and her..tak tau nak buat apa...Just start snapping pics like mad! hahahahha..Snap here..Snap there..Went somewhere to strip and snap..=P Nyahahaha..xD *Beng..U know wht i mean..=P*
hahahaha...And then went to go get something for Ourselves!!! whEEE~! we got a vvvvvv nive Bracelet after looking and walking for Sooo Loong..hhahahhaa...Then went to play pool...Wah...play fast like dunno wht...why? Beng's mom was like...there alrdy..hahahahhaa...then Run like crazy from the New WIng to The Old wing..OMG..i was wearing heels...GREAAT..hahahaha..thank goodness i din trip and fall or my heels like break or sumthing..tht would be so damn MEMALUKAN!!! hahahahaha....

Well..we got lost...and reached kinda late...7pm+ close to 8pm..hahaha...I tot i was dead meat...coz my Uncle...and aunt grandma all waiting for us...mwhahahahah..but they din scold or anything..Wheee~! Had a great great day man! hahaha..a TOTAL SISTERS OUTING MAN! woot~! Calvin actually wanted to come but in the end did not..ahh well..kakakaka..His lost. Not mine. hahaha..It was good too la..Got to totally hang out with apple..mwhahahahaa...

I love Apple man..I love Lim Kien Beng.I love her so much...I truly love her..Hehs..Heck those ppl who finds fault with her or tries to make her life miserable..Bleehs..Coz it won't work on her..She's TOUGH! She's strong! and she have ppl who care and love her..hehs..ppl like ME! kekeke..lalalala...*dun mind my crazy and perasan-ness..I AM after all typing my thoughts out as it flows.hhehe..* Though i've only met her for not tht long..but to me..it seems as if we've met a loong loong way back..Haha...everytime i look at the CD or listen to it..i cant help myself but smile...=) Looking at that bracelet too..I'm glad we bought it..hahahaha...

Right now..in My aunts hse...sitting down...infront the com..Thank goodness theres internet..infront my latop actuallly..thank goodness i brought it..mwhahaha...at her hse..with my 2 bros...playing PS 2 like mad...blaaah..alritey..i shall stop..NOW! hahahaa...

Anyways it was an Unforgettable day yesterday..=) I love u sister..love ya loads! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment