Friday, November 17, 2006

WHoaaa???!

Yea Babeh! ITS DA HOLIDAYSSS!!! WHOOOO! A week have really gone by FAST..Well on Monday i went to Khoo's To bake a cake for the class year end party...Then on Tuesday had the class year end party..mwahahah..I'm glad the cake tasted nicesh! Wheee!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alrite..It doesnt look sooo good..But tasted good! =)! =P!

Wells Didn't go to school on Wednesday and Thursday! Mwahahha...Coz like i've much more things to do at home then to laze around in school waiting for time to past...Bleerh...I"M SOOO GLAD I'VE FINALLY FINISH CHOREOGRAPHING THE HIP HOP DANCE!!! WOOT~! With the help of my lovely dearest sister of course! =)! Then I can go to KL without worries! Mwahahahaha..WHEE~! I'm leaving for KL this SUnday! mwahahahh!!!! Bwahahah!!! LoLx...
Well tomorrow would be a friend's bday party..She thought i wouldn't be going because she doesn't know tht i'm goin KL on Sunday not Saturday so plan to give her a suprise! mwhahahaha...Ayeee! Well...SPM's started for some ppl...
ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE SPM CANDIDATES!!!!
Hahaha....Took Some Pics in School!!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We were supposed to look sumwhere else...But all of them Pakat and look at me instead..=.=!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ayes! Have a Happy holiday Y'all!!!! OH YES!!! Just for My friendsss Info...I'll be performing in City Square on the 16th and 22nd of Dec. Most probaly would be at night gua...If want more info come ask..=)! HAPPY HOLIDAYS PPL!

No comments:

Post a Comment