Thursday, November 22, 2012

What Drives Me?

Hey guys.

This is an entry specially dedicated to all of you peeps out there who supports me, encourages me, motivates me, to my friends.. and to my family.

The question i always have to answer:

" How do you juggle both Law and Dance? "

A very simple question yet, a very deep one.
I used to be able to juggle both dance and studies.. because i would only have to go to dance class once a week.. it used to be manageable. Till 2012. When HyperActive Zone was born. When we had our first competition together as a crew in February. And now, with HyperActive crew, a crew that is constantly growing and moving.. It has become pretty tough for me. We have practices on a very regular basis.Especially with the upcoming concert, pracs have been down right crazy. It doesn't only affect me physically.. but it automatically affects my ability to focus as well. Body tired = Mind will eventually be tired as well.

I have to travel all the way to cheras from my place and it isn't very near per say.
And so, with the early morning classes.. the bulky and energy brain power draining classes, i have become SO tired.. so tired for anything.. for anyone... not even for my own self. I barely have time for myself. Sometimes, i even find myself being too busy for God.

I have been fighting with time. I have been in a race with time. It's flying... and i'm trying my utmost best to catch up with it. I have a very tough time juggling dance and studies. I keep hoping that things will ease up after the concert. Will it? well, only time will tell.. But i am trying my best. To strike a balance between my studies and dance. Both of which, requires ample of time.. Both of which, is equally important to me..

But my main point is..

I know i have been very busy to meet or see or spend time with any of you.
I really thank you for understanding and staying by my side still..

For those who will be coming for the concert on the 1st Of December..

You have NO IDEA... how much encouragement and motivation you guys are giving me.. I have a list of names of the people who will be coming for the concert. Everytime i get tired.. everytime i become too exhausted till the point where i feel i can no longer push on and press on... I take out this paper and look at every single name on this paper. YOU GUYS.. give me alot of support and encouragement.. alot of motivation in ways, you cannot see.

When i feel like giving up when the going gets tough, i press on.. I PERSEVERE .. because of you guys.

So Thank You... Thank You for supporting me.. Thank You for going out of your way, for making time, for spending some money, Just to come support me. You have no idea how much it means to me.. and You have no idea how much it DRIVES ME.. to continue and to do my best regardless of the challenges that i currently face.

YOU GUYS... YOU DRIVE ME.

I appreciate every single one of you guys.. and i hope to MAKE YOU PROUD! When you see me perform on the 1st of December. Please do not leave right after the concert k?! I wanna see u guys and take picture with u guys! =P hehe. yes.. picture... *ahh typical celine.. * =P shh! Let me be! u know u love them pictures! =P


Much Love!
Celine.  : )
xoxo.!


1 comment:

  1. And in turn, you drive us & that makes the whole world go round! =)

    ReplyDelete