Friday, August 08, 2008

Happy 8.08.08 people! =)

Heyyy! its finally the day..
The very special day.. that only comes once in our lifetime..
Unless u can live untill year 3008 la.. xD
Who knows.. u have a super long life. LOL. =P

School was alright.
i suddenly started singing the POKEMON theme song today..
in class.. and some of my guy friends sang along..
and thus, everyone started laughing.. xD

I wanna be the very best
Like no-one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside
Pokemon! (Gotta Catch 'em)
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon!Ooh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokemon! (Gotta Catch 'em)
Our hearts so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon~~~Gotta catch 'em,
gotta catch 'em all!Gotta catch 'em all!

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place
Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream

LOL! then after that we started talking about..
all the cartoons and pokemon series..
and every abt pokemon! hahahaa..
i cant believe i still remembered the theme song man.. xD
but yeah la.. we had fun going back to our childhood days..
hahaa.. all those cartoons.. BAY BLADE! lmao..
Sailormoon, Noddy, Bob the Builder. Hahaha..
Dextor! and his silly sister. xD and alot larh..
=P nicesh. ^^ when i go back to JB i wanna see back.
all my pokemon VCD collections. xDD..

hmm dunno why larh.. after school abit..
moodless.. maybe coz our plan of tomorrow got cancelled..
ahhhhhhhhs.. =( always like dat one larh..
I hate it when i get all excited abt sumthing and then..
in the end its cancelled..Sigh.. its gettin harder and harder..
for me to put hopes on u all edy larh.. =/ coz like..
Always like dat one larh..in the end sure get dissapointment..
..... Zzzz.. whtever lahh.. =.=

Not going for cheer prac today..
this would be like the second time i'm not going..
since cheer pracs started.
Have to go to my uncle's new house for ..
Makan. lol.. T_T i've not watch any movies in ages.
"All Work and No Play makes Jack a dull Boy." =(

Sniffx. =(
[ Ur just so Undependable.. Zz]

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:27 AM

    yah they have tuition tmr ....haix =_= everyone ponteng to sch too~~ its 6:28am here~~~ ponteng~~~


    aww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.. u also ponteng lah hor.. xD how u noe my blog one.. xD

    ReplyDelete