Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dont U just..GRR!

Gaaaaaaaah....! don u just hate it when..
ppl ship things to u or send things to u through mail..
and u just dun receive em?!
=( a friend shipped a brand new Blue nano ipod to me.
and it nvr reached me.. Sniffx... T_T..
happened to me once also.. i sent a present..
to sum1 through mail and it nvr reached..
Its so hard to trust mail companies nwadays..
but i still do trust one company tho..
and tht would be post laju. definitely reach one.
nvr failed me. =D but of course u pay more la.. xD

Ooooh yaaaaaa! =D

My fever went down..! hooraaay~~! x)
so today went running with them..
and later at night got cheer prac!
dunno hw i'm going tho..
Steven's away.. Leonard's in Sabah.. Aggie would be going straight from her college.. Blaaaarhhhh... We shall see how lar later. hmm..

and zomg.
i so cannot tahan guys who "OVER" sweet talk.
menjijikan. =.=....
alrighty. gotta go hang clothes. =P

... my hols so far is like.. so.. =.=.. sienz.. T_T i wanna watch movie..or ice skate. =( oh wells.............................

[its funny hw things can just turn around so quickly from bad to good and the other way round.]

No comments:

Post a Comment