Saturday, December 01, 2007

My last day of work was like. AWESOME.!

Hey mannnn! Awesome day i tell u!
Muahahahah! so many fwends visited me.
So touched. so happy! ahhhh..nice day..
i love today. =D i cant say how nice it was..
butbut.. it was just.. SO NICE!
and mummy teman me during breaktime!
waaaaaa.. Happy happy!

I LOVE TODAY!

though it was tiring coz its a friday..
and gotta work extra long hours..
but hey! it was the last.


Anyways.. i feel really bad right now.. haiz...

YH.. i din mean to make u feel this way. i din know pictures can do so much harm. I'm just really really sorry.. i dont know you.. Yet at least.. but i just wanna apologize if i gave u any hurt.. I wasnt with him.. there was nth going on.. at all.. and after hearing this. i'll never be with him. i'm really sorry. i know u dun really care d coz its the past.. but i just feel really bad. haizz.. i'm sorry u had to misunderstood all this time. I'm SOrrry!!!!!

Forgive me?


I feel really stupid. next time i take pic with any guy i'm gonna make sure i ask them first whether its okay. as in.. not they dun mind but their gf's or sumthin. blarrrhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment