Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CAMP WAS A BLAST!

CAMP was soo nice!
i love every single thing abt it!
and i love every single breathing person in camp!
aww how i mish them so much!
Now i'm in my uncle's office..
will type more detaily abt camp later on..
plus the super nice pics. =P

the performances in the malls..the childrens home..
and in the old folks home was just so nice..
especially the old folks home.. really touched me..
Ah Chan and Ah Yan.. i wont forget u both..=)
Oh yesh.. hahaa.. when i was like talking to one uncle..
suddenly he got up... and started waltz-ing with me..
xD.. hahahaa.. feel the loveeee people.. xD
Oh yes! i would love to highlight one paticular moment..
when we went to selayang mall to perform!
my darling family.. came to visit and support us!
as in my grandma,uncles,aunt,cousin,parents,brother!
was really great seeing them there!
though it was the first time for me..
seeing my grandma in a wheel chair..
but other than tht.. i had teary eyes when i saw her lah..
And like.. i'm reli suprised they ALL love one song very much..
"We are the reason". and my lil cousin is like..
using up all my hp batt now..playing tht song over..
and over again.. hahaha..she's only 4 years old..=)
and shes already trying to rmb the lyrics and learn the sign language!
can u imagine tht!.. good stuff.. =)

hmm.. cant focus or type much now..
got slight probs here..in the office..=.=..

wont be coming on tht frequent..
coz no com in kl... T_T..
but yes.. i've seen my future school..

ImissmyJB-iansAlready. :(
ilu all. =) mwhs!

APPLE ar.. we must go out after my this sat performance k!
ilu. ;)

xoxo



AFC-ians! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! thx for the awesome 9 days!


PS: will be doing last performance this saturday with the dance trainers at SUBANG PARADE,THE WELD, and PAVILION,Times. more info can msg me! but but i no more credit.. aiks.. nvm nvm msg me and i'll try to get back to u. or call me! =D mwhs!

No comments:

Post a Comment