Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hi world.

Hi, world.

Today has been a pretty emotional day.
Today felt quite crappy.
Today i wasn't feeling well physically and emotionally.

Today was one of those days where I didn't feel like getting up from bed.
Today was a lazy day too.

Today was unproductive.
And Today was the day the number went down to 52.

Today was the day that didn't feel right.

But Today was also the day I got a very special gift.
Something that I will cherish for a long time.
Today was a bad day. But today was still yet another day i got to hug and kiss my mum. Talk to dad. Talk to bro. Breathe.. even though with difficulty.. and the day i still received love,care and gifts.

Today is not the end of the world, or so I hope.
But nevertheless, it was still an extra day to experience Life.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment