Saturday, July 26, 2008

Indeed it was worth it in the end. =)

Yaaaaaaaaaay~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE DONE WITH PRELIMS!!!
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! ITS OVER! *STRESS FREE* xD
And the best part about it was that..
We (my dance crew) did really well! =D wheee~~!
(for me that is. =D i'm really proud of US!)
Whether we're in Finals or not.. we still dunno yet..
till after a week. BUT if we get in or dont..
IT DOESNT MATTER! I'll be happy come what may!
Coz we did our best! and we put up a great show! =)
I'm satisfied. Ahhhhs.. *relieved!* in the end..
it was really worth all those pain..frustration..
energy..time taken.. tears tht were shed..
those late nights up.. staying back every single day after school..
IT WAS ALL WORTH IT~! =)

PS: If you wanna see the vid can ask from me. =) dun wanna put it on You tube. =P

Thank you Lord!! =)
it wouldn't be possible without you.. =)
"Nothings impossible with He who strengthens me"
All of this happened truly because of God's grace. =)

And those who were there to support me..
during this hard hard stressful 2 weeks!
U helped me pull through.. =)

Benson Kor kor! =) u helped me with the song editing when i was going crazy coz it was so hard to get the perfect timing and all.. without you, we definitely wouldn't be able to compete today..! thank you for fetching us to and back from the competition today.

Jian Yi! u were there to hear me rant.. u were there encouraging me all the way to continue to pull through.. u simply was and still is a very good friend ever since i knew you. =) thank you, for simply being there every single time i needed someone! *hugs*! thank you for supporting me all the way from my down-est moment till my happiest!

Marilyn! when people kept trying to pull me into this and that.. u defended me.. and made sure i wouldn't feel more stress than i already was. U were there to listen.. and made sure i wouldn't get involve in the kawad thingy when they kept asking me to replace whoever who suddenly pulled out. Muacks! =)

Chi wing! ahhh.. my listening ear! patrick! haha.. =) u tried ur best to leave out everything else to company me at my down-est moments though u were so super busy! u still spared some of ur time just for me. =) u companied me.. when i was so friggin emo.. x) and u always tried to made me laugh with ur silliness.. =P *Hugs!*

Thanks also to my Jie jie(Melissa), Apple, Yee siang, and BB for caring.. =)

i really thank God for people like you guys in my life.
truly am blessed. =)



I LOVE YOU GUYS!!




FLIGHT crew after CHC Talentime Prelims!


Sam and I! =) He took part in Talentime too! he was in the song writting category with his sister. =D *woooh.. check out my eyebags. =P*



Our ending Pose! =)



We Did It. =) I'm so proud of US.


[H e a r t s]




No comments:

Post a Comment