Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Aye! =)

Hey heys. I've got the results for the prelims.
We did not make it to the semi-finals. =)
But i'm not sad larh.. hahaa.. like i said earlier..
Whether we make it or not.. it wont really matter to me..
Coz we did out best and gave a good performance.
So yup! I'm happy enough.. ^^

Plus .. even if we did get in..
it'll take up ALOT of my time.. AGAIN..
So yeah.. i'm glad tht i've one thing less to worry abt. =D
nw i just wanna concentrate on studies and POS!
yesh yesh! EMERGE is drawing closer!
and on 4th Aug we've to perform our POS routine for Ps.Kevin!
So we've been having some extra pracs these few days..

gaaaaaah.. its so hard to lose weight at my arms and thighs man..
Zzzzzzzzzzz... Sniffx. everywhere else okayy..
easy to lose weight.. but those two body parts ah..
Grrrrr... i so wanna lose more weight before EMERGE comes. =P
hehehehee.. ANY Suggestions people? on losing weight at the arms and thighs?
DO SHARE! if u have a method tht works. =P hehe..

alrighty! time for me to go.

GO LU! Go!
Go LU! Go! =D
[ Stars we are that shines ever so brightly. =) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment