Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Younger Self.

Hey all!

So.. yes. Super emo entry. BUT, good news is, i've finally found a place and sorted out a few things that needs to be sorted. So phewh! Less things to worry about!

I guess i was just really stressed out.. and i felt as if i was doing everything alone.. and so, i felt extremely.. stressed out and.. helpless. =( I guess planning a birthday party alone is never an easy task. But yeaaaah. Finally found a place yesterday. SO , one less thing to worry about. =)

Anyways, i came across a few old entries of mine. Back to the year 2006 and 2007.. when i was only 14 or 15.. and boy did i laugh my pants off! I was.. SO... HYPER... back then! Extremely Hyper! I was such a Happy Kid.

Those who know me now, knows that I am easily happy. But last time, I was even more easily satisfied. My day could be this really bad day where everything that could've gone wrong, went wrong. But at the end of the day, i'd be really happy, simply because i got to eat Pizza! hahahaha! So amused. Really. And the fact that i still see certain similarities from my younger self to the person i am to date, amazes me as well. The way I talk.. or the way i'd type things.. haha. ALSO. Gosh.. the ample of things that i learn from my younger self from time to time never cease to surprise me really.

For example, there came a time where I was just really angry about how everyone was putting the blame on me even though I had absolutely nothing to do with it. But simply because I was elder, i was the one to be blamed. The most trivial things. Ie: when my little brother decided to go on a diet because he felt he was becoming chubby, or when he accidentally spill some water on the couch. All these trivial things, i got scolded for simply because, I was the older one. =.=..........

Don't see why? I don't either.
So yeah, i was really upset, i felt as if everything that was going was just really unfair and ridiculous. But halfway through my angry entry, i suddenly started to type about how Jesus went through the exact same thing. You know what? i will just paste z paragraph here. And yes, i had serious spelling errors back then. Don't judge me k. haahaha.

"But then again..If i think Back..Jesus went through the same thing..But he did not say a word..All the critic...and all the blames...When he did nothing but good...And he died on the cross to take away all OUR sins....not HIS...But ours...How FAIR is that? ITS NOT! ITS NOT ONE SINGLE BIT FAIR...Haihs...i guess i should learn from tht and just shut my mouth and just receive all that Sense-less blames ...All that blames which i do not deserve...It will be so hard...Haih..I need u Lord...Help me...Give me the patience...And just help me to not expload whenever i'm about too..."


And that was my 14 year old self, talking.
This is why i love blogging. It may help others, reading my blog along the way. But it helps the future me as well. My younger self never fails to remind me of all the values and principles i stood by.. and how i should continue to stand by them. =) It's so easy nowadays to forget who we are, too easy. But i'm thankful that I constantly have things around me to remind me of who I am, who I want to be, and who I don't want to become.

My walk down memory lane.
haha. *happysighs*

16 Days till I turn 21.!
SO much to do! Leggo!
xoxo.!

No comments:

Post a Comment