Friday, August 22, 2008

So Lameee.. =.=

I was just stonning.. infront of the tv today..
with boredem and all.. and suddenly..
the Oprah show started.. i'm like okay..
lets watch.. lol.. and they were talking about happiness..
i'm like *rolls eyes* "wow.. just the right topic for me"
hahaa there was this doctor.. who studied happiness..
and like ya la.. he said happiness..
u cant pursuit happiness.. coz after tht..
u still wont find it.. coz happiness has always been in us..
its just tht we never cared looking for it..
well.. he said tht its our choice.. to be happy or to be not..
which is so logically true.. its our choice.

so yesh. i've made my choice to be happy today.
although i did totally nth enjoying during my hols..
at least i had a whole week of rest..
and a whole week without school..
which most uni and coll ppl dun usually have..
haha. count myself fortunate enough. =P

cheer prac later at night. whee~! =)
[Half + Half = One ! x) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment