Sunday, September 09, 2007

NoOOOOooo!

T_T still very the *bish* abt my stuffs..
being GONE.... =( i wan my stuffs back! =(
aih...took me YEARS to get all those stuff..
then my friends help me dwnload and all..
now its gone in like a SECOND.. .....=.=

anyways right.. my sunday was spoiled..
grr. it was all going well. till benson yap had to spoil my day.
Dang. i felt horrible. yeah.. anyone who knows him..
can go bash him for me. xD sigh.. STUPIDD FELLLA!!!
GRRRR! felt so the angry till when i close my eyes..
i see his face and see my hand *bish-ing* him.. =(


........THANKS FOR RUINING MY SUNDAY!!!! .......
Dun even feel like talking to him at the moment.. blergh...
SERVE HIM RIGHT. haha.. so funny..
when i was like super angry..
mum asked wats wrong.. at tht moment..
i was listening to the *blasted* radio..
and sitting down there.. with my eyes closed..
then she just keep asking and asking.
i said. I'm like VERY angry now. so dun ask me.
later okay. then yeah.. she know if i talk summore..
i'd blow. hehs. ppl close to me will know tht..
when i'm angry i like to be left alone and quiet.
so yeshhh... sat there for quite a while. heh....
today there was this renewal marriage thingy..
for all married couples. and then they had..
slideshows of the couples wedding pics..
waaa.. so sweet.. =) like REALLY sweet..
hahaha.. i kept goin aawwww...~~
Then think..hmm.. how will mine be like? xD
and who'll be da bridegroom? xD!!!! *thinks*
hahas..and dad swept mum off her feet..
She was like so happy k.. hahah..=)
i was like.. Is that my father? xD..
so romantic wor daddy today.. haha..
anyways i gtg lar. on for a while only.
till i dunno when. take cares.
hugs! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment