Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'VE FINALLY GOT IT! WOOHOOO!


Aw yeah babeh!
I just came home from TESCo..Bwahaha..
Guess what i came home with?
YESH! Ur right..bwahhaa..I CAME HOME WITH..
WITH..WITH...MY NEWW HP! AWWW YEAAAHHH~~!
Credits to my jie jie for lending me the money first..:D!
HEhe..Thanks jie..me lovey u! =))!
YESH..FINALLY..after sooo looong!
I've got a hp that has MP3,RECORDS vids, and etc..
Bwhahahahaha...In loveeeee...With the phone..=D
xD aiyar i'm just very happy..hehehe..yeah..
i guess thats pretty obvious..WOOH..hyper..lalalalalala~~!
And i'm just trying to figure out some stuff..hmmmsh..
LIKE..i realise i have to buy the usb cable..xD
but i think dont need lar..got bluetooth..hehe..=P
SORRY lar..I'm kinda jakon at the moment..
So bare with me! :D Wooot~~~ I'm soooo gonna..
fill ..nah..scratch tht..FLOOD my hp with SONGS..
:D! only sad thing is i cant get the pictures..
from my dads phone to my new one..T_T..
My dads phone suuuuuccckkks lar...=(
So many nice pics there..Boo Hoo...
Aih oh wellls..
Anyways..A picture of my phone..=)
On request by APPLE aka LIM KIEN BENG..xD..


Nokia 3110 aka Kepunyaan CELINE YAP KAH MAY!
IT'S MINE! MINE MINE MINE! Bwahhaha..
*giler..=P* So yesh..It might not look very canggih..
But the functions fufill my wants..hehe..=D!


And i do realise something..
my "WANTS" list on the left side of my blog..
Is kinda..wow..i got ALMOST everything i listed out..
hahahaha..SO AWESOMEEE... =D
My eyes tired d lar..I shall go rest..In happiness..xD

Good Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment