Monday, November 06, 2006

FREE BABEH!!!!

ITS FINALLY OVERRR!!!! WOOOT~! I'm SO totally DONE with FINALS! ALRITEY BABEH! WHOOOO! Well Lets see...KH was EASY! GeoGraphy...I WAS SOO CLUELESS! SEJARAH! Suprisingly easier than Geopraphy..Hahaha..I guess this is because i din really read geography but I read the WHOLE text book of SEjarah and KH..xD! thats goes the same for Science! hahahaha...Man! I'm SO LIEK HAPPY EXAMS ARE OVERRRR! AWW YEAHHH! NOW I CAN FEEL THE EXCITEMENT OF PS CONFERENCE DRAWING NEARER AND NEARER TO ME!!! YEAH BABEH! I CAN FEEL THE CINEMA'S CALLING ME! HAHHAHA...AND I FEEL SO CLOSE TO KL! xD! =P Soon Soon..hahaha...WHEEE~!!!!
I'm like So HIGH rite now! hahahaha..LOLX! OLE OLE OLE OLE! hahahaa...Can finally start watching "It Started With a Kiss" haha! So kewl! And Oooh Yeah! GOTTA START CHOREOGRAPHING the dance wei...Goshhys!! Hwaahhahaha! Friday will be going out ba..Got PpL say wanna belanja me! =)!!!! Wheee~!!!! hahahaha...
Okay Lar..I should stop here and Go Watch!! hwhahahaha!
Ooo yeah...Hmm..Let me Just write this down...So i won't forget..kakakaka..I mean type this down..mwahahaha....
Schedule For Celine! mwahahaa...
10 Nov-Go out with Fuendss!! =)!!
18 Nov-Go KL!!!
24th Nov-Hopefully go for Hillsongs United One day Concert
28 Nov-Back To JB!
2-10 Dec- Teach COGS team Dance
12-16 Dec-In KL for PS Conference!
15,16,22 Dec-Perform Dance In City Square
(Will miss 1 day of performing due to clashing of PS =S)
23 Dec-Childrens Christmas Party (Worship leader & MC)
24 Dec-Christmas Dinner 06 *So gonna Dress Up! Like Every year! ^^)
25th Dec-MERrY CHRISTMAS!!!
26-30 Dec-Sell next years Books In School Bookshop..Bleeerh...
(What to do..In charge of it..blergh..)
31 Dec-Hopefully go Sumwhere with Friends Or Slumber Partae with PpL
1st January 2007!!!- Happy New YEar!!!!
Haha..Busy Busy Me..lolx!!! Totally occupied! So if wanna go out must go out this week or next week lerh..If not i guess no time go out de..=( lol..Or maybe the week before christmas..hahahaha...Wow..Times so totally flying..hahaha..B4 i know it i'm already On the way to KL! Whee~! hahaha..
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment